World class organizations implement technologies that reduce complexities for end-users while offering scalability, security and operational efficiencies.
Many organizations go through assessment cycles to transform their operations to the next level of efficiency. We help our clients perform technology assessments and planning for the best possible outcome.
Understanding business drivers and the matching software and technology solutions is no simple task. Organizations must decide on an architecture that facilitates achieving business goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
Important Areas for Technology Assessment and Planning
- Long-term business drivers
- Present and long-term information flow requirements
- Scalability of current and planned technology
- Viability of current technology roadmap
- Suitability of current technology roadmap
- Timeliness of executive reporting and decision support activities
- Organizational software adoption and evangelism processes
- Planning for appropriate support of critical systems
Vivantech Assessment and Planning Reports Cover a Broad Range of Needs
- Functional mapping
- Identification of satellite systems
- Required interfaces
- Staffing needs
- Data integration requirements
- Relevant organizational structures
- Risk and mitigation strategies
- Ongoing support
- Project planning, scheduling, and cost estimating